Friday, April 15, 2005

Our Father in Heaven...

Once again, a long time since I've posted anything here. Once again, a promise that I'll be more regular from the next time. So, go on and believe it, once again. If my professors in the department can believe that story about my attendance all the time, you can suck it up too. Like I said, one month is a really long time and I have a lot to write about and I want to too, but the thing is I have this little business called my grand-viva starting in a few hours.

So, much as I would like to, I have very little time in my hands...on my left wrist to be specific. This post is just to break away from the mounting nausea I get after looking at those text books for minutes on end. I promise I'll be back with a decent post as-soon-ass-possible. This one's a prayer we used to sing in my school days, with a few modifications of course!!! It's only appropriate that I say these prayers before I go back to their place of origin for the ordeal. It's not much, but it contains the gist of what I would really like it to be like. Written during brief moments of consciousness in my classroom, a few of the lines are from Chaitu's pen that I adopted but most of it is straight out of my own keyboard.

Our Father in Heaven...

Holy be thy name,
Sexy be my dame,
Lots of money and fame
Be unto my name.

Time, I be able to tame,
May enemies mine all go lame,
Others' requests though be same,
Me be the priority in your game.

-
hAMENth

4 Comments:

At 7:06 pm, Blogger Arvind Iyer said...

Wish I could empathize :)

 
At 12:26 am, Blogger Himadri Mayank said...

very little time.. on my right wrist to be specific..

keep blogging

 
At 3:05 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good blog, gettin better each time.

 
At 3:29 pm, Blogger Hemanth said...

@ iyer: wish i did'nt need it in the first place...

@ himadri: lol and yes i will

@chaitanya: thanx!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home